Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Been a long time.

I havent written on here in 8 months or so. There have been a lot of up and downs since then. I dont really know where to start.

My girls are doing so well Kassidi will be 6 in September and Karlee just turned 2 on June 27. Karlee birthday party is coming up this weekend. I cant believe 2 years have flown by on my already and that Kassidi is almost 6 years old and Kassidi starts KINDERGARTEN in August. My lil girl isnt so little any more. I'm gonna bawl like a baby the first day I drop her off at school!

In May I started looking for a new full time job now that my VA GI BILL is over with. I still have one more class to take to get my Business Associate I plan on taking it in January and Graduating next May I hope! But I was so blessed! I got a a job before I resigned from my WACOG head start! I got hired on at Froniter Communications as a Work At Home Call Representative. It has good pay and great benefits! I am still in training til end of August! But I took my first calls over a week ago and I loved it! It was really confusing at first but after awhile I got adjusted and as I remembered stuff It got easier and easier! Its so awesome to talk to people all over the US! Off the phones until July 20th and I was so dissapointed about it except now I am learning everything else so the next time I am on the phones I'll know everything I will need to know to do my job effiecntly. As soon as my training is over I will work from my house! So COOL! Girls will still go to day care and I will come and work! I get internet for a good price through the company which is why I am finally able to post on here!

My grandma passed in April after a long fight. I'm so glad shes not in pain anymore and now she is in heaven rocking with my aunt. I had such a hard time after my aunt Paula passed away the weight on my heart has slowly got better but the closer it gets to August I feel it pressing again. I know Paula and my grandma are better where they are now and they are not in pain anymore and for that I am glad. I just miss my best friend.

My parents had taken a trip overseas to see my step sister and her son. That didnt turn out well. And I just wonder what makes my step sister so evil to hate my parents so much and for her to not trust them. They never did anything to her. They were great parents. There are 3 more of us who can very this my 2 brothers and myself. We have all turned out fine and love our parents very much. But hopefully step sister will some day realize what she has missed and that our parents have always been there for her. It just sucks is because my nephew is in the middle of it and probably will never get to see his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins again.

To me tho. My life is great. I am loved by my family. I love my family. I have 2 great lil girls. I have a job I am enjoying. I have a place to live and to care for my girls. There are hardships but I will muck my way through them because that is who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment