Sunday, November 28, 2010

Life

I completely forgot that I had a blog. I started to make a new one but as soon as I realized I had one decided to come back here. I have been at my new job at Frontier Communications since June 7. I work from home and answer phones I'm called a conversational expert. Customer service is supposed to be number one but so far I feel like sales are number one. I'm not really to great at it yet But I'm trying my hardest to succeed because I have too. I would never find a better job than what I have now. The pay and benefits are great and no other job would pay as much for my to support my girls now that I'm done with college. I didnt graduate yet. I have exactly one class to finish. But since the VA didnt pay for one of my classes last semester I owe the college money. I plan on paying them with my taxes so I can enroll in a class because after 4 years trying to get one associate degree I have to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment